- The administrator of your personal data is the company:
AS ELECTRIC ADRIAN SZAREK 71-667 SZCZECIN, KSIĘCIA WARCISŁAWA I 22C/7
- Your personal data will be processed – on the basis of – 6(1)(a) – (c) RODO/GDPR for the purpose of processing your application/order.
– based on Article 6(1)(d) and (e) and Article 9(2)(i) RODO/GDPR in order to ensure safety during the SARS-CoV-2 virus epidemic in Poland for possible transmission to the competent authorities and health services in the event of an epidemiological investigation.
- You have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your data, as well as the right to object, request the cessation of processing and data portability, the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the processing of your application/order. If data is not provided, it cannot be processed.
- The data you provide may only be shared with third party service providers that process information for the company, including companies that provide accounting, IT, website hosting and management, data analysis, backup, security and storage services. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for secondary purposes or unrelated to the primary purpose of providing the data, unless otherwise stated at the time of obtaining the data. The recipients of the data may also be institutions authorised by law and authorised bodies and sanitary services.
- The data controller has no intention to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation.
- Personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the processing of the application or as required by law.